If you LOVE to work with people, are extremely organized, want to be a part of an incredible team, and “detail-oriented” is your middle name, then we would LOVE to meet you!
Dear Prospective Client Happiness Specialist,
We’re looking for the perfect person to join our team as a “Client Happiness Specialist” / Administrative Assistant.
At Body By Bam llc, we offer personal training to help people reach their health and fitness goals by providing fun and energetic workouts, customized nutrition, and accountability and motivation.
First, let me tell you a little bit about Body By Bam. I’m John Biediger and I’m the proud owner of our family-owned company here in Greenville South Carolina.
We’re located off 385 on Congaree Rd in Greenville, and I truly believe we have the best clients in the world!
We are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
We’re looking for the perfect person to work closely with our clients to hold them accountable to their goals, handle administrative tasks such as billing and data entry, perform customer service tasks, and work very closely with our team.
We are looking for a part-time admin to start, with the opportunity to transition into full time in the future.
We have an incredible team that focuses on getting our clients real results, building a sense of community, and we have a lot of fun in the process.
My team is like family to me. We’re all here to make a lasting impact on our local community, and to make a difference.
Client Accountability: You’ll be working closely with our incredible members to make sure they are attending sessions and doing everything they need to be doing to reach their goals.
Administrative Tasks: You’ll be handling many office-related tasks such as client billing, data entry, emails, social media postings, team scheduling, etc. You’ll have comprehensive training on each responsibility, so as long as you are able to keep organized, are diligent with follow-up, and can maintain a positive attitude, then you are likely a great fit!
Customer Service: You’ll be answering the phones and handling email inquiries on the front lines of Body By Bam! You’ll be fully equipped so you know exactly what to say and what to write.
- Is detailed-oriented and highly organized!
- Is a great communicator and enjoys talking with people on the phone
- Is great on a computer and open to learning about new systems and technologies
- LOVES working with people and are passionate about helping people reach their goals
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Is a great problem solver!
We’re looking to hire someone in the very near future.
If everything above sounds good to you,
- Apply here
- Next, please mail a handwritten letter to this address: 114 Anglewood drive simpsonville SC 29680 with a short letter about why you would be a great fit for our team. Make sure to include the words “tooth fairy” somewhere in the letter.
- Once you’ve mailed out the letter, email me at email@example.com to let me know to expect a letter in the mail.
Once we review your application and letter, if I believe you’ll be a good fit for our team, I will personally reach out to you to set up an interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,
Owner and founder of Body By Bam llc
Phone: (864) 238-9737