This recipe is a delicious alternative to the typical high calorie, sodium overload Chinese or Asian food dishes most of us love. There is absolutely no reason why we shouldn’t be able to enjoy those flavors without sacrificing our health and fitness goals! Follow the recipe below to create this awesome dish. We hope you enjoy this meal as much as we do!
1) Prepare rice of choice. For low carb option, use cauliflower rice.
2) Prepare Chicken.
3) Sauté’ squash and zucchini with ginger and minced garlic.
4) In a bowl, mix the sauce. Walden Farms Barbecue Sauce plus Polynar Sugar Free Orange Marmalade with fiber(has chunks of orange peel in it).
5) Sauté chicken in the sauce, add more ginger and garlic. If you like your food spicy, add some Franks Hot Sauce and chili powder.
6) Plate rice, top with veggies, then top with chicken and pour sauce over. Enjoy!